Welcome Friends...

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope I can inspire you to get a little crafty ....

Saturday, March 17, 2012


My latest project.. Acrylic and Chipboard Album... Graph 56 papers, Love the way the Graph 56 papers go so well with my Granddaughters Fairy Pictures ....









If you haven't had a chance yet to make an Acrylic Album of your own ... Please check out the link on the right  to visit  Clear Scraps web site, they are awesome !!!!














So thrilled I wait to do these photo's till Graphic 45 came out this Paper Collection, It goes prefect with the fairy pictures ...... Love the Bunny's and Fairies !!!!





































My latest project....

1 comment:

PaperVine said...

This is a lovely album and you have some great projects on your blog!
Thanks for linking up at Paper Issues
Lowri :-)